Configurator- houseboat platform / pontoon raft
Get an overview first or
- Pontoon Tubes The pontoon tubes of the houseboat platform or pontoon raft consist of the plastic pontoons PT06 and a keel rail which is attached underneath each pontoon hull. Depending on the required load capacity, we can offer you platforms with 2, 3, 4 or 5 pontoon hulls. Please define the value of the desired load capacity as precisely as possible. Only then can we determine the exact number of the required pontoon hulls.
- Support Frame A high-quality support frame made of aluminum or galvanized steel is screwed into the pontoon hulls. This results in a compact basis for all further superstructural parts.
- Deck Flooring We can offer you a deck flooring made of wood or plastic planks. If you want to build a houseboat, we recommend to order the decking with an opening to connect the house directly to the support frame.
- Railing The railing consists of aluminum posts, wooden handrail and a chord in height of knee. As a standard we only offer it on the long sides. (circumferential design available on request)
- Motor / Control The drive it's powered by a petrol or electric outboard motor with remote control. Choose between a steering console or a helmstand (closed plastic box). Of course, you can also order one or more side thrusters if required. These can be installed directly into the pontoon hulls.
- Accessories You are welcome to equip your houseboat or pontoon raft with a boarding ladder and position lighting. The robust stainless steel bathing ladder is mounted on rear end of one of the two pontoon hulls. It can be folded up effortlessly during drive operation. The position lights can be installed e. g. at the railing and house framework. Other mounting points are also possible. We would be happy to advise you on this subject.
- House-Framework If you wish, you can complete your houseboat platform with a house framework made of aluminum. This frame construction can then be planked and claded by yourself. Simply let us know your desired dimensions (L/W/H in meters). Depending on the selected dimensions, we deliver the framework either in one piece or demounted.
- Roof-Framework As an alternative to a house framework, you can also equip your pontoon raft with a roof frame. This aluminum frame can also be planked and claded by yourself. Simply let us know your desired dimensions (L/W/H in meters). Depending on the selected dimensions, we deliver the roof framework either in one piece or demounted.
Houseboat platforms with house framework upon delivery (examples)
Selected houseboat projects
Perebo supplied the pontoon platform / The completion of the houseboat was finished by the customer himself
Boat with bungalow of a private customer
House boat of “GalabauGastler”
House boat “Seesuite”
House boat “pirate-raft”