Configurator – pontoon workboat
Get an overview first or
- Support Frame
- Deck Flooring
- Impact Protection
- Lifting Eyes
- Lifting Device
- Pontoon Tubes The pontoon tubes of the pontoon work boat consist of the plastic pontoons PT01 or PT06 and a keel rail which is attached underneath each pontoon hull. In order to be able to make the right choice of pontoon, it's necessary to indicate the required load capacity.
- Support Frame A high-quality support frame made of aluminum is screwed into the pontoon hulls. This results in a compact basis for all further superstructural parts.
- Deck Flooring You can choose a deck covering made of checker plates or plastic flooring. The checker plate flooring is particularly well suited, as it is very robust, easy to clean and slip-proof.
- Railing The aluminum railing consists of individual railing sections that can be removed separately. The bow and stern areas can be closed with chains.
- Impact Protection At each boat an impact protection made of hard rubber is attached circumferential. Thereby, impact loads can be cushioned.
- Lifting Eyes There are four lifting eyes for safe lifting of the boat by a crane or another lifting device.
- Motor/Control The drive it’s powered by a petrol or electric outboard motor with tiller or remote control. If you prefer a remote control please choose between a steering console or a helmstand. (closed aluminum box) Robust storage boxes made of aluminium sheet metal offer storage space in various sizes and can also be used as a seat.
- Lifting Device By means of a demountable mini crane objects can be lifted out of the water. (max. 200kg ) Only 2 persons are enough for the quickly assembly and dismantling of that small lifting device.
- Scaffolding The demountabe scaffolding has a maximum standing height of 2m above of the boat deck. This enables convenient work in the overhead area.
pontoon boats / customer projects