References / Selected Projects
Since 2006, we have been involved with the development and the production of pontoons and floating systems. Since then, we had the opportunity to accompany many interesting and successful projects. On this page you will find an illustrated selection of these projects.
AWI-floating research platform (Siberia)
- dimensions of the platform (L x W): approx. 3,0m x 3,0m
- supporting structure of the floating platform: plastic floats
- special features: the platform works independently
more information & picturesThis autarkic floating measurement laboratory measures the exchange of carbon dioxide,methane and heat between a lake and the Earth atmosphere. The lake is located on the island "Kurungnakh" in the Siberian tundra. In the middle of the floating measuring station is a two meter high instrument-mast situated on which the instruments are mounted. In addition two gas sensors, a wind direction sensor and a wind speed meter, includes the equipment a selection of other special devices, like a camera, GPS, electronic compass and a motion sensor too. The power supply is provided by solar panels, which are also installed on the floating micro laboratory. The floating platform consists of 9 PEREBO floats of type PT05 units, which are such robust that they can withstand Siberian ice.
Floating event platform for “Matchrace” in Waren (Müritz)
- length: 6,30m
- width: 4,20m
- supporting structure of the floating base: steel pontoons
- special features: the floating platform consists of several individual pontoons
more information & picturesThis floating event platform consists of 3 pcs. coupleable individual pontoons (L x W= 4,20m x 2,10m), which can be interconnected easily. Such a floating base is ideal for a presentation of a car or a similar product on the water. The platform can be fixed by ropes or chains. The presentation object is simply attached with lashing straps or the like on the pontoon deck.
Pump Pontoon (Manchester, UK)
- dimensions of the platform (L x W): approx. 6,0m x 4,0m
- supporting structure of the floating platform: plastic floats + girder grid made of steel
- special features: adapted to changing water levels
more information & picturesThe pump pontoon consists of 22 individual floats: type PT01 middle section. A modular support frame out of steel forms the supporting structure of the floating platform. The pontoon is also equipped with a steel-grid surface and a separate access. The main difficulty while planning: the pump pontoon had to be adaptable to changing water levels. For this purpose PEREBO has designed a special fixing structure which allows movements of the pontoon in vertical direction.
Mobile Sea Target (Airbus Defence & Space)
- dimensions (L x W): approx. 5,50m x 3,50m
- supporting structure: plastic pontoon tubes + foldable supporting frame made of steel
- special features: equipped with telescopic mast incl. radar reflector
more information & picturesThe pontoon (catamaran) will be pulled by a speedboat while using, which is navigated either by a skipper or remote control. In this condition the pontoon width is approx. 3,50m to ensure a stable position in the water. During a shooting exercise a telescopic mast with a radar reflector at the end will be placed on the boat deck. Fully extended, the total mast height is approx. 7,50m. (incl. the height of the radar reflector) But when the pontoon should be stored or should be transported to another place of action, the width of the vessel can be reduced to approx. 2,0m due to the foldable support frame. Furthermore it is possible to move the pontoon on land via laterally attachable wheels. A lifting by crane or helicopter is possible as well. This multifunctional special pontoon meets exactly the requirements which Airbus Defence & Space has been placed to Perebo.
Floating Sniffer Dog Platform
- dimensions of the boat (L x W): approx. 5,50m x 2,50m
- supporting structure of the boat: plastic pontoon tubes + supporting frame made of aluminum
- special features: lowerable front and side flaps, inflatable lighting tower
more information & picturesIn 2006 PEREBO received an order from the Thuringian police to build a pontoon boat by which it's possible to operate with sniffer dogs on water. Inflatable boats have been used before with the problem that the dogs had been lifted during use over the edge of the rubber dinghies, because they can only detect human odors up to 40cm above the water surface. This procedure was very stressful for humans and animals. The dogs can sniff 20cm above the water surface on the PEREBO boat now. The sniffer dog vessel is fully trailerable and has a relative low self-weight. Therefore it is possible to transport it with a helicopter to the place of use if necessary.
- length: variable
- width: variable
- supporting structure of the floating modules: plastic floats + girder grid made of steel or aluminum
- special features: floating pipeline is executable with joints for more flexibility on water
more information & picturesAll PEREBO floating pipes consist of the individual floats PT03, PT04 or PT05. The floating modules, supplied by PEREBO, can be interconnected easily at respective places of action. On such a special floating dock the corresponding pipeline can be fixed with clamps very simply. Depending on operating conditions, the floating pipeline can be designed movable or stiff. For this purpose, the individual floating modules are either screwed together or coupled with joints. (e.g. hinges or similar)
Floating Dock at the Lago Maggiore (Italy)
- dimensions of the jetty (L x W): approx. 20,0m x 1,50m
- dimensions of the platform in front of: (L x W): approx. 4,50m x 8,0m
- supporting structure of the floating modules: plastic floats + girder grid made of steel
- special features: the floating dock is built modular
more information & picturesThe fishing dock consists of the individual floats PT03. All floating modules (floats + girder grid), supplied by PEREBO to the place of use, could be interconnected easily by the buyer. Furthermore the buyer has mounted the deck flooring and the anchorage by himself as well. Therefore: The more own contribution the more money can be saved.
Houseboat for the german movie production titled: “Ein Hausboot zum Verlieben”
- length: approx. 17m
- width: approx. 5m
- supporting structure of the floating base: plastic pontoon tubes + girder grid made of wood
- special features: the house boat is mobile
more information & picturesThe movie was produced on a small lake around Berlin and at the lake "Müritz" in the north of Germany in autumn 2007. Besides the house boat base, PEREBO has provided all floating platforms for the cameras and other film equipment as well. The house boat served as the main film location at first. Afterwards the house boat has been sold and converted into a “Floating Café”. For a long time it was situated at a hiking trail near Berlin and was used as a floating rest place for walkers and other tourists. Nowadays the owner uses it for private purposes.
Party boat “Sievers Gasthaus/Tavern”
- length: approx. 15m
- width: approx. 4m
- supporting structure of the floating base: plastic pontoon tubes + girder grid made of steel
- special features: shallow draft at full load (approx. 45cm)
more information & picturesThis party raft has been designed and built as a motor-powered trimaran. Despite a total length of nearly 15m and a width of 4m it is responds well to steering and it has enough space for 30 persons. The roof deck provides protection against small showers of rain and direct sunlight. On deck, you find everything what belongs to a good "Floating Pub": a small bar, gas barbeque and comfortable seating. Innkeeper Sievers offers his guests unforgettable moments when driving on the river "Luhe" up to the river "Elbe".